Sunday, September 20, 2015

Monday Mural: tip of the hat

Irot always makes interesting images, frequently in disparate styles.  See what I mean by clicking here.  Since I don't follow baseball, I'm unsure whether or not this image was cheering on the As during a past season.

Welcome to Monday Mural: if you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you. Just follow the Linky steps below. You decide what constitutes a mural. Once you start looking, you find them everywhere. Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters. Looking forward your mural finds posted this week. Google+ users, please configure your post so we all can leave a comment. Thanks.   I'll be gone for a few weeks, so will not be able to leave comments.  The Linky will go up on schedule.  I hope. 

"Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”  Rev. John Watson

8 comments:

  1. Well, if you don't know, then I'm clueless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice image! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That other image is really something. I like this one too, but not sure of the message.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a frame out of a 1950s comic book - neat! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice mural on the van, I thought they were advertising a circus. Thanks for hosting the Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great caral. Thanks for showing.

    ReplyDelete