Sunday, April 19, 2015

Monday Mural: lovely ladies

The minute I saw this mural I thought of Allyn whose beauties you've seen before here and here.  This time she had more than the usual collaborators including Tati, Yoshi, Reds, and Twigs.  This is found on International Blvd. just a block from the Lake in what is called the Eastlake District.  Another celebration of female beauty with a slight nostalgic twist.  Well, except for the figure on the right who though beautiful, looks like she's waiting for the Mother Ship to return.

Welcome to Monday Mural:  if you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  You decide what constitutes a mural.  Once you start looking, you find them everywhere.  Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters.  Looking forward your mural finds posted this week.  Google+ users, please configure your post so we all can leave a comment.  Thanks.

 “ Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”  Plato

14 comments:

  1. Lovely indeed! Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're anime` and I'm Keene, but we share this mural; why can't the world get along?




    ALOHA from Honolulu,
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two pretty ladies, but I agree, the more realistic lady On the left is more to my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice find though the color is a bit naff but maybe that is what the artest wanted to depict

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty ladies, but the light blue stuff in the middle distracts me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely ODP, I remember the other two.. Such a pretty feminine style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty mural. Female beauty in a beautiful garden...of Eden? Who needs Adam?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty mural. I like both the 'ladies'.
    Thanks for hosting the meme!
    Have a Beautiful Day!!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to agree on the out-of-this world look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your words really complemented this image. Sorry I JUST missed linking this week - but I have a whopper for next week. Have a sweet one, my friend-


    ALOHA from Honolulu,
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete